Monday, October 7, 2013

Clue the Musical

Right now I am in a production of "Clue the Musical". I am playing the part of Mr. Green, and the other parts are Mr. Boddy, Prof. Plum, Col. Mustard, Mrs. Peacock, Ms. Scarlet, Ms. White, and a Detective.

The show is based off of the board game, and the idea is that the audience chooses the person, place and weapon once the show starts, and the rest of the show is based off of that. Because of this, there are 216 different endings to the show, and the cast doesn't know which one of those combinations it's going to be.

It's a very interesting show, and stressful for the cast members! Overall though, this is a fun show to be in and I can't wait to perform next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to read about what makes it stressful. I am sure there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete